woensdag 10 februari 2016

Fashion Outfit Ideas Steal My Red Chanel Buffalo Look

Steel mijn Look ~ Steal my Look

NED
Dit is de outfit die ik droeg in mijn vorige post, samengesteld met Polyvore. Ik heb er nog een superleuke Disney mok aan toegevoegd, want vond het er goed bij passen. En jullie weten dat ik graag koffie drink 's ochtends.

Volg mij op Polyvore. Ik volg altijd terug. 

ENG
This is the outfit I wore on my last post, accomplished with Polyvore. I also added this super cute Disney mug, because I think it completes the picture. And you guys know how much I love my coffee in the morning.

Follow me on Polyvore. I always follow back.
Steal My Look







Zie je,

Isabelle x

9 reacties:

  1. Great!
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com.es/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I like this look and you remembered me to wear my wedge sneakers soon again :)
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I loved the look! I really like the Snow White mug.
    kisses❤
    Abrir Janela

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Great outfit, dear!

    www.nomoretulips.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Such a cool look. Thanks so much for the visit dear.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Very cute set!
    Love especially the shoes!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Beautiful outfit! xx

    If you want please visit my blogs, it means so much to me:
    NEW POST ---> http://living-like-v.blogspot.ba/2016/02/farmasi-garlic-shampoo-review.html
    NEW POST ---> http://staliaisbae.blogspot.ba/2016/02/16th-episode-got-me-like.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment on my blog post. I read them all and reply as quickly as possible.

Vriendelijk bedankt om de tijd te nemen om een reactie te plaatsen op mijn blog post. Ik lees ze allemaal en antwoord zo spoedig als mogelijk is.

 
Outfit Van De Dag Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template