zondag 20 maart 2016

Time To Party Blogging Achievement Liebster Award Nomination (ENG)

Liebster Award Blogging Nomination

Hi dear readers,

Today not a vlog, I'm afraid, because I've been to an event with my girl. But don't be disappointed, I'm planning to make one by next sunday. Pinky promise!

I am very proud to announce that I have been nominated for the Liebster Award.
The Liebster Award is given to bloggers with a follower/subscriber rank below 1000 to get more exposure in the world wide web.

I was nominated by Staci from Lattes & Lipstick, a passionate & talented blogger, flower-lover & girly-girl living in London. She describes my blog as filled with a great diversity of content. She feels like she could get lost for hours just reading away. I can't emphasize enough how grateful I am, Staci. Thank you so much!

Here are the rules:

  • Include the Liebster Award sticker
  • Nominate 3 followers with a 1000 followers or less by commenting on their blog and spread the love on social networks like Instagram, Twitter, etc.
  • Answer your nominator's questions and make 10 questions for your new nominees
My answers:

How did you choose the name for your blog?

I started this blog with the intention to share my outfits and my happenings. Because outfits would be the main subject I thought Outfit Of The Day (OOTD) would make a good fit. Unfortunately the name was already taken (surprise, surprise). I thought about writing my blog in my native language, and then I came up with the translation 'Outfit Van De Dag'. So it actually means OOTD. In the meantime my blog became bigger and now there's so much more to browse than just outfit inspirations. I switch between English and Dutch now, my readers are mostly from Belgium but my blog friends are mostly from the UK. So it's kind of a mixmatch, ha.

What’s your biggest blogging fear?

I'm kind of a pusher when it comes to achievements. That's my weakness. So not succeeding in blogging would be a failure to me. I really want to be big in this, because I enjoy doing it.

Who inspires you? Why?

Everyone. My family, my girlfriend, my friends, my dogs, nature, people on the street. I am blessed with an overload of creative ideas. I am always busy with creating and inventing, that's what you get to see on this blog.

Favourite “big time” blogger? Why?

Genesis from Genesisfashioncloset. I really like her writing style & her outfits are very inspiring. I love the fact that she lives in L.A. (always good weather on the photos) and she's very into a healthy lifestyle and fitness. She's one of my many blog idols :-)

If you were stuck on a desert island and could only have 3 things what would they be?

Things? Hm, I'd rather have my girl with me! But okay, if I have to stick with things, I'd say a fishing tool, a knife and a tent. Just the basics to survive I guess.

What’s your “guilty pleasure”?

The easiest question I've had so far! Chocolate. Lots and lots of chocolate. Oh, and Netflix - definitely.

What have you learned from blogging so far?

That it takes time and patience to grow, something I find hard to deal with.

How do you deal with writers block?

As I said, I haven't had moments of silence where I can't think of anything to write about. My mind is like exploding with ideas every minute of the day so in my case that's benefical. But if I'd have a writers block, I'd take a walk outside to clear my mind.

What is something people would be surprised to know about you?

I am not going thorough with this one, but let's say I'm facing a true struggle right now in my life and my blog's the only way to escape from that. Maybe, when the time is right I'll share my story with you.

Do you have any pets and if yes, what kind, what are names? (And I love photos)

Yes, Max (left) and Nicky (right). Two cute little doggies :-) They mean the world to me.


My 3 lovely nominees:


- Katja, from Confessions Of A Makeup Shopaholic. I love how her blog reflects her true passion for makeup. She could be your girl next door sharing her opinion about products. I like the fact that she's also being her true and honest self :-)

- Vildana, from Staliaisbae & Livinglikev. If you're a fan of teen wolf, you must visit the blog Staliaisbae. This girl describes the characters perfectly with loads of creativity. Her other blog is about fashion and lifestyle. I adore her romantic lay-out.

- Lizza, from Laloula. I think she has a great sense of style and she sticks to her thing. Very classic elegance, yet minimalistic at its best. I love the simplicity and the effortless vibe hanging around her blog. A must-visit for all fashionista's out there!

My 10 questions for them:

  1. What was your motivation to start blogging?
  2. Do you make up a strict blog planning or are you more a go-with-the-flow-writer?
  3. If you have to stick to one topic to write about, what would it be?
  4. Which qualities do you think a good blogger should have?
  5. Who's your favorite blogger? Why?
  6. Is there something you're really passionate about? If yes, tell me about it.
  7. What's your biggest dream?
  8. What's your favorite book?
  9. Do you watch alot of TV series? If yes, what was the last episode you watched?
  10. If you could pick one big star you were able to get a meet and greet with, who would it be? Why?
I hope you all are happy with your nominations. Mine really made my day.

Thank you so much for reading.
Don't hesitate to leave a comment.

Don't forget to #share #follow #like #tellyourfriends

Twitter | Instagram | Google Plus |  Facebook | Polyvore | Enigma YouTube | OVDD Vlogs YouTube

18 reacties:

  1. FollowBack periscop and snapcat! Write to me in blog) Links to the blog on the right) Thank you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Really interesting post...thx for sharing! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. OMG your dogs are so sweet!!!! *-*
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh thank you Isabelle so much, I appreciate the nomination and I blushed when I read your kind words about me ;)

    Your doggies are so adorable and I hope you'll conquer all your struggles hun, wishing you all the best<3

    I'll do the post as soon as possible. Kisses and have a lovely day dear :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Aww I'm glad you appreciate it. Thank you, I hope you have a great day too x

      Verwijderen
  5. Thank you so much for your nice words, it means lot to me to get compliments from such an amazing blogger, I just can't thank you enough! Your answers are great and I really enjoyed reading this post. Thank you again for your nomination, I'm going to publish the Liebster Award post in the next few days. :) xx

    Vildana from Stalia Is BAE & Living Like V

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ohh that's so nice of you to day, Vildana. Thank you! x

      Verwijderen
  6. Congrats on the award, Isa. Your dogs are adorable.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. great reading and getting to know more aboutyou
    your pets are stunning

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment on my blog post. I read them all and reply as quickly as possible.

Vriendelijk bedankt om de tijd te nemen om een reactie te plaatsen op mijn blog post. Ik lees ze allemaal en antwoord zo spoedig als mogelijk is.

 
Outfit Van De Dag Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template