vrijdag 27 mei 2016

Fashion Outfit Ideas Steal My Look Polyvore OOTD Inspired

Steel mijn Look ~ Steal my Look

NED
Deze Polyvore set is geïnspireerd op mijn laatste OOTD's. Een simpele choker, wit-grijs-zwart-tinten, edgy ooraccessoires, de nieuwste items van Ivy Park (love it!), mijn gekende Puma sneakers en een broodnodige paraplu voor in ons Belgenlandje. Yep, wishlist material!

Volg mij op Polyvore. Ik volg altijd terug. 

ENG
This Polyvore set is based on my latest OOTD's. A simple choker, white-grey-black colors, edgy ear accessories, the newest items from Ivy Park (love it!), my well known Puma sneakers and a very needy umbrella for the weather in my little country. Yeah, wishlist material!

Follow me on Polyvore. I always follow back.
OOTD Inspired Look



LE3NO pineapple shirt
€22 - le3no.com



Topshop low rise trousers
€58 - media.topshop.com



Puma lacing sneaker
€62 - bloomingdales.com



Pvc purse
€77 - silkfred.com



Charlotte Russe rhinestone stud earrings
€5,32 - charlotterusse.com



Stretchy choker necklace
€3,22 - amazon.com



Roberto cavalli jewelry
€84 - therealreal.com



Gothic umbrella
the-gothic-shop.co.uk



Ivy Park embroidered baseball cap
€19 - jdsports.co.uk



Don't forget to #share #follow #like #tellyourfriends

Twitter | Instagram | Google Plus |  Facebook | Polyvore | Enigma YouTube | OVDD Vlogs YouTube
Follow me on Bloglovin
Facebook: @outfitvandedag
Instagram: @outfitvandedagblog
Twitter: @outfitvandedag
Mail: info@outfitvandedag.be


40 reacties:

  1. Thanks for this fashion items
    Come to visit me
    To me new post
    babaluccia.blogspot.com
    bloglovin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Lovely selection!


    Happy Friday Doll!! Ps: I'm hosting a Giveaway. I'd love if you entered!
    BLOG | TAISLANY

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful post my dear! I will be very glad if you will come to me! Kisses )) SUMMER LOVE http://blondelafemme.blogspot.ru/2016/05/summer-love.html SONG IN MY HEART http://blondelafemme.blogspot.ru/2016/05/song-in-my-heart.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Nice Inspiration and Ideas! I am just in love with caps - they are perfect for every Outfit :)
    Greetings
    Lara

    http://laraasophiie.blogspot.de/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yeahh I think so too, they make every outfit look cool :D x

      Verwijderen
  5. Ohhh, that umbrella is just fabulous!

    Great selection!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Beautiful set. I hope you're okay, darling!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Amazing black and white outfit idea. It looks very chic:)
    xxM
    http://sunstreetbymonica.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Isabel dear I am following you now :)
    Listen you left me your link, this x Isabelle | http://www.outfitvandedag.be but if I click on it doesn't work! Doesn't open so check it out :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I love this outfit xoxo
    e-s-wonderland.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Hello dear,
    fantastic post!!
    I really like your blog, would you like to follow each other on GFC & bloglovin? Please let me know, it would be my pleasure!
    Hugs,
    LIANA LAURIE

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Heel mooi bijeengebracht! Ik ben dol op die handtas ;-)
    Weeral een heel toffe post zoals we gewoon zijn van jou hé ;-)
    Inez

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Very cool set! Love the bag! :D
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Hi Isabelle lovely post and outfit love it!! I thought you had deleted your blog have been looking for your blog for a while.
    I launched my new blog today and would love it if you would follow me and keep up with me on social medias
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Kerona, great you're getting back in touch. I've been on hiatus for a month or so, but now I'm back :) I'd love to check out your new blog :) x

      Verwijderen
  14. I just ordered a few chokers myself! love x

    http://thelondonthing.co.uk/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. triple chokers! I love it!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. I love the cap!;)
    http://lailusiondenina.blogspot.com.es/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Lovely outfits!
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment on my blog post. I read them all and reply as quickly as possible.

Vriendelijk bedankt om de tijd te nemen om een reactie te plaatsen op mijn blog post. Ik lees ze allemaal en antwoord zo spoedig als mogelijk is.

 
Outfit Van De Dag Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template