vrijdag 7 oktober 2016

OOTD Outfit Ideas Showing Off My Everything5Pounds Haul (Shopping)

Everything5Pounds.com Haul Budget Clothing Fashion Trends
Hello readers, this post is going to be in English.
If you don't understand, feel free to choose your language in the translation options on the right sidebar.
Today I'll be showing off my haul from Everything5Pounds.
It's a big one, for sure!




Let me tell you something about Everything5Pounds.com first.
As the title promises, every item of high street fashion - shoes, dresses, jackets, jewelry, ... - is only £ 5! That's like incredibly cheap, so you can make a lot of deals.
Their stock sells super fast. They publish new stylish products every single day.
They offer womenswear, menswear, childrenswear, bags and accessories, shoes, homeware and toys.
Make sure to grab your own bargain at E5P and get inspired by my outfits.

Here's my personal haul:

Everything5Pounds.com Haul Budget Clothing Fashion Trends
Blazer here
Jeans here

Everything5Pounds.com Haul Budget Clothing Fashion Trends
Jacket here
Necklace here
Beanie here

Everything5Pounds.com Haul Budget Clothing Fashion Trends
Moccasin here
Boots here
Sneakers here

Everything5Pounds.com Haul Budget Clothing Fashion Trends
Jumpsuit here
Black top here
Sand top here

I had an outfit in mind when I ordered all these items, and here is how it turned out:
*Click on the photos to enlarge*

Everything5Pounds.com Haul Budget Clothing Fashion Trends

Everything5Pounds.com Haul Budget Clothing Fashion Trends

Everything5Pounds.com Haul Budget Clothing Fashion Trends

Everything5Pounds.com Haul Budget Clothing Fashion Trends

Everything5Pounds.com Haul Budget Clothing Fashion Trends

Everything5Pounds.com Haul Budget Clothing Fashion Trends

Everything5Pounds.com Haul Budget Clothing Fashion Trends

Everything5Pounds.com Haul Budget Clothing Fashion Trends

Everything5Pounds.com Haul Budget Clothing Fashion Trends

Everything5Pounds.com Haul Budget Clothing Fashion Trends

Everything5Pounds.com Haul Budget Clothing Fashion Trends

Everything5Pounds.com Haul Budget Clothing Fashion Trends

Everything5Pounds.com Haul Budget Clothing Fashion Trends

Everything5Pounds.com Haul Budget Clothing Fashion Trends

Everything5Pounds.com Haul Budget Clothing Fashion Trends

Everything5Pounds.com Haul Budget Clothing Fashion Trends
Whole outfit - Everything5Pounds.com

The top is from New Look and got this cute Peter Pan collar I totally adore, also the scallop is a huge trend right now. During summer you see them a lot on shorts.
The necklace is such a statement piece. I love its combination with the beanie, they fit so well together. It proves how accessories can make your outfit sparkle. They add the finishing touch.
My favorite is the jeans (of course, I'm a denim freak), it's a size 6 stretch and it's the best jeans I've had in years to be honest. It's from American Eagle Outfitters, a good brand with high quality. I love the fact that it has a light blue shade. It's more suitable with the beige from the top and boots and the white pearls and beanie.
The aztec fringed boots were like number one on my wishlist! They are almost flat, just a slight heel, which makes them very comfortable for everyday wear. I had ankle boots myself, but they all have high heels and this pair would be a perfect replacement to give my feet some rest. I also like the hippie bohemian theme. You know I've bought this boho scarf lately, well I'm kind of adding more boho styled items in my closet.
Last but not least, my jacket. It looks so sophisticated and chic! And have you noticed the aztec print is coming back? Unfortunately the jacket's sold out on E5P, but they offer you similar jackets which you might like too.

Everything5Pounds.com Haul Budget Clothing Fashion Trends
I could not resist sharing my jumpsuit look with you too.
To be honest, I was scared that it wouldn't look good on me, but I absolutely love it!
It's easy because it's just one piece, you can wear it to different occassions (casual, party or work) considering how you combine it (heels, sneakers, blazer, hoodie, etc.)
I'm very happy with it, the fabric feels soft on my skin. It makes me look thinner, big big bonus - lol.
At the back there's lace, it looks luxurious.
You can choose different colors on their website, and of course, it's only £ 5.
I combined it with sneakers and my pearl necklace to give it some glam.
Find the jumpsuit here.

This post was sponsored. All opinions are my own.

Don't forget to #share #follow #like #tellyourfriends

Have you heard we now have a newsletter?
I can recommend it because you get a lot of extra's, like for instance discounts, tips and exclusive content. Subscribe here below.

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

Twitter | Instagram | Google Plus |  Facebook | Polyvore | Enigma YouTube | OVDD Vlogs YouTube
Follow me on Bloglovin
Facebook: @outfitvandedag
Instagram: @outfitvandedagblog
Twitter: @outfitvandedag
Mail: info@outfitvandedag.be

34 reacties:

  1. I love the details. Very beautiful. Have a great weekend! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow, you got lovely items Isabelle, I like everything :) Thanks for sharing, clicked on all the links ;)

    Have a great weekend dear <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. HI Isabelle ! I make videos with my camera and edit them with photoshop. Thats how I make the little clips .

    have a lovely evening

    New Post- green circle lenses (+50% off code)

    Check out my Insta and stay tuned ♥Instagram





    Stay Gold

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Oh thanks for letting me know, sweetie. You are very creative! Love it! x

      Verwijderen
  4. I love everything!! Especially the boots, they're beautiful! <3

    Lipstick and Mocha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. You look adorable in this OOTD! Happy Sunday, hun.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. all gorgeous! great inspired look
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    <<< tr3ndygirl fashion & beauty blogger >>>
    kiss

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Lovely post! Maybe we could follow each other on GFC and instagram @djonovic_milica? If yes, follow me and I follow back as soon as I see it.
    Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    http://intonezzee.blogspot.com/

    kisses

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. That would be great, I'll follow you right away sweetie x

      Verwijderen
  8. Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Omg girl, you are so good at shopping, i love that jacket and those boots.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Haha I'm glad I am, otherwise a fashion blog wouldn't be a good idea - lol. Thank you Marcia for your kind words x

      Verwijderen
  10. I'm in love with your jacket and booties :)))

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Love all of the clothes you bought! The booties are my favorite....I love the fringe! So cute!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Are their American Eagle clothes sold in US or UK sizing? I'm from the Us and am trying to figure out which sizes to purchase here since its a UK clothing site. I'm normally a size 4 at AE so would I purchase AE jeans in size 4 or 8 (what my jean size is translated to from US to UK).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment on my blog post. I read them all and reply as quickly as possible.

Vriendelijk bedankt om de tijd te nemen om een reactie te plaatsen op mijn blog post. Ik lees ze allemaal en antwoord zo spoedig als mogelijk is.

 
Outfit Van De Dag Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template