zondag 20 november 2016

How to wear cute patchwork snow boots from Zaful


Hi dear readers,
Today's post will all be about my brand new snow boots I got from Zaful.




A couple of weeks ago I ordered these Knitting Color Matching Patchwork Snow Boots from Zaful. Zaful is an online shop for fashion apparel. They redefine trends and stand for exceptional quality to satisfy the needs of every fashionista. Sounds perfect, right? So if you're a real fashion junkie just like me, then this place's heaven. It's created for all girls who are fashion-forward, who are free-thinking. They offer free shipping and international.











Outfit Details ~ JAS THE STING | VEST PRIMARK | T-SHIRT NO TOMATOES | BROEK JBC | SCHOENEN ZAFUL | TAS CADEAU | OORBELLEN HANDGEMAAKT (Zie shop)

So as you can see today was a very windy day in Belgium, over a 101 kilometers (at sea even 130) an hour. My glasses literally flew away from my face today - had to laugh about that really hard lol. But at some places the extreme weather had terrible consequences so we have to be careful.

About the boots I got, they are so comfortable and fluffy on the inside. I love the design and the fabric is so thick. You can feel that it's made with care and quality. They are brown, the bottom is very heavy and firm. I love the woolen and patch details. I combined the snow boots with a very casual, easy going look since it was sunday and I had this typical sunday lazy day feeling. I wore a t-shirt with the tekst 'love, cookies & chocolate' and a bold blue hoodie. Furthermore a regular grey skinny, my khaki winter jacket and a casual monochrome bag. As for the hair I've chosen a messy ponytail since it was so windy and a pair of handmade earrings (find more in my shop).



















Unfortunately the boots are sold out now.
But you should definitely check out their website, because they have many interesting offers.

ZAFUL GIVEAWAY
get a $ 100 giftcard
Write your own Zaful review by grabbing a Zaful haul. This giveaway gives you the opportunity to win a Zaful coupon worth $ 100, the ideal gift for every fashionista.
All you need to do is leave your favorite product link on the activity page, if you leave your email too you have a bigger chance of winning. Click on the image below to participate by going to the activity page.

The giveaway runs till November 31th, so be quick.
The winner will be announced on December 1-3.

Follow Zaful on social:
Facebook @zaful
Instagram @zaful

Don't forget to #share #follow #like #tellyourfriends

This post was sponsored. All opinions are my own.

22 reacties:

  1. That's so cute! I see lots of great Zaful items lately!

    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Instagram | Bloglovin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh these are cute, I love Zaful! :)

    Happy Monday Isabelle <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Great boots! btw.. u look so much like my close friend :D

    Thank you for your lovely comment on my earlier post :D

    Maybe you have time see my new post Yellow in Singapore :)

    Follow me on Google Plus

    Love
    Akanksha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you! Haha, I must've a twin somewhere lol x

      Verwijderen
  4. nice :D

    http://alafolie-toinsanity.blogspot.hr/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Loved your post! <3
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? ^^
    Michelle | www.mishcheungx.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. http://www.zaful.com/color-block-faux-fur-coat-p_241518.html
    e-mail: saki26@yahoo.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Beautiful outfit!! Thanks for your comment in my blog, would you like to follow each other?:)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment on my blog post. I read them all and reply as quickly as possible.

Vriendelijk bedankt om de tijd te nemen om een reactie te plaatsen op mijn blog post. Ik lees ze allemaal en antwoord zo spoedig als mogelijk is.

 
Outfit Van De Dag Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template