woensdag 14 december 2016

Exclusive grunge themed photoshoot with Zaful tulle skirt & velours lace top


Hi lovelies,
Another day another post, I've been quite busy lately with my fulltime job but I still manage to make time for writing. I just love blogging so passionately, it's my guilty pleasure at the end of the day basically.
So you heard about Zaful, right? I've collaborated with them before not so long ago when I ordered their awesome snow boots (still wearing them a lot with this cold weather outside). This time I've chosen something entirely different, something out of my comfort zone. You guys know I'm a jeans with sneakers girl, well today I went for a velours top with tulle skirt. Check the results by clicking 'read more' and view the exclusive photoshoot.






The first item I went for was the  Cami Lace Spliced Tank Top. Such a beautiful design, totally in fashion with the velours fabric. The lace puts the top in a totally different dimension. These kind of tank tops are very fashionable, almost essential in every fashionista's closet. Perfect for the holidays, it's suitable for lots of occasions. Be creative and play with combinations.



The second item that caught my eye was the Mesh Ball Gown Skirt. Tulle skirts really make you feel like a ballerina, especially if you combine it with flats. It's so girly, light weight and a real eyecatcher on a party and on the streets. Looks nice with a pair of sneakers (All Stars are a good choice if you're into skater girl style), but also with heels. Again lots of options, which makes this clothing piece very interesting.





Time for our grunge themed photoshoot!



















COMPLETE OUTFIT ZAFUL
PERFUME BOTTLE POISON BY DIOR

Don't forget to check out the Christmas Countdown on their website!
Open the doors and find generous coupons and gifts during December 1th - 25th.

Did you enjoy reading this post? Are you familiar with Zaful?
Share your thoughts below.

21 reacties:

  1. Loving your skirt.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. love the cute outfit and the editing you did! ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wow I love the skirt and blouse, perfect style:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I'm loving the cool and unique style!

    www.jeannieinabottleblog.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. So cute outfit dear!!!
    I love the skirt!! SO feminine

    gloriamakeupfm.blogspot.it

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Excellent post (as always)!Thank you very much :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. This outfit looks really pretty! I love the top :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Gosh, you look gorgeous! Have a wonderful week, dear! xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. love the top xo!
    NEW POST
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Nice top!
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com.es/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment on my blog post. I read them all and reply as quickly as possible.

Vriendelijk bedankt om de tijd te nemen om een reactie te plaatsen op mijn blog post. Ik lees ze allemaal en antwoord zo spoedig als mogelijk is.

 
Outfit Van De Dag Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template