zaterdag 31 december 2016

Happy New Year outfit post


Hello lovely readers,
First of all I wish you a sparkling 2017 filled with happiness!
May all your dreams come true, may you achieve your goals and may you find love.
I hope you enjoy today's outfit post. This is my "party" outfit, though it's not really a party tonight. I'm heading to the neighbours with my mom to eat and celebrate.
So I kinda prefered a jumpsuit over a dress since it's more comfortable. I dressed it up with my vintage blazer, glitter shoes and tassel necklace.




















My lovely grandma & me <3

Outfit Details ~ JAS/PARKA C&A (Find similar here in their online store) | BLAZER VINTAGE | JUMPSUIT EVERYTHING5POUNDS | SCHOENEN LIPSY LONDON | OORBELLEN BIJOUX BRIGITTE | KETTING GELEEND | TAS CHANEL

'Till next year, fashionista's!

5 reacties:

  1. Grandma looks beautiful. I love your outfit. Happy new year 2017!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Such a cute outfit! Happy New Year! Love the pic of you with your grandmother too-soooo sweet!

    XOXO
    Ashley
    www.ashleyspassionforfashion.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment on my blog post. I read them all and reply as quickly as possible.

Vriendelijk bedankt om de tijd te nemen om een reactie te plaatsen op mijn blog post. Ik lees ze allemaal en antwoord zo spoedig als mogelijk is.

 
Outfit Van De Dag Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template