dinsdag 13 december 2016

Review: Irresistible Me Jade hair straightening ceramic brush


Hello dear readers,
Welcome at my newest blogpost on OVDD.
I'm happy to announce you that I tried a new hair product called Jade. It's a ceramic tourmaline hair straightener with an LCD display and microprocessor control. For me personally I was looking for a hair tool that straightens and doesn't damage my hair, because it would be something for everyday use. Right now I have a hair straightener, but it gets extremely warm and there's no protection. Because I dye my hair on a frequent base I try to avoid heat products. But the Jade doesn't damage the hair, it straightens effortlessly because it's like brushing. Let's see how I experienced using this hair tool for the first time after arriving in my mailbox & click 'read more' for the full review.




When looking at the website of Irresistible Me, I can notice they have a lot of expertise. It all looks very professional. Besides the Jade hair straightening ceramic brush, they also sell extensions (clip ins and tape ins), wigs and accessories. It was hard to pick something because I'm such a big fan of hair products - I admit, the extensions were very appealing too lol. But I've chosen this brush because it's practical and I could tell from the information on the product page that is was high quality. When I received the package in my mail I was so surprised - the box itself was even better than I expected! Very luxurious and practical with a magnetic closure, you don't need to think about storage solutions. The box is chic and I was so excited to open it! I had to buy an adapter too because the plug is from America.











What does Irresistible Me promise?
In the box it says that it's build from ceramic technology. It heats up fast and has microprocessor control. Furthermore it contains an auto turn off for safety. The voltage is universal and it has an LCD digital display. The maximum temperature is 230°C/350°F and there is temperature control. The distance between the bristles are perfect. No hair damage will be caused, which is a huge pro. The design of the product is ergonomic and it has a 360° cord, a 8 ft power cord. The brush is light weight. 

There's also a little book inside with more specific information like how to use it, how to style your hair, etcetera (as seen on the first pic). It promses the result of beautiful straight hair with a silky shine. It says that the Jade brush is easy to use and comfortable due to its molded shape. Use it right (always read the instructions) and the hair will remain healthy and with a beautiful shine. You can use it on both natural and colored hair (which was good for me, yay). Of course there are some mentions that you should always use these kind of products with procaution, safety is very important. Also when cleaning it you should be careful, because it's an electrical appliance.

The reason why this brush isn't damaging the hair is because the heat is gentle. No chemicals, no hassle. Anti scald, anti static. Due to the large tourmaline contact surface you're able to straighten larger sections than with a normal flat iron.


My hair before using the brush: just wavy


Left side unstyled, right side done with the brush. Notice the difference?


Here a clear view of what this brush can do. Magic!




Yay! So straight! I love it

How was my experience?
Usage is very easy. I just need to press the power button for a couple of seconds and then the brush heats up. As I follow the instructions in the book I see that there are 3 different temperatures they mention: 180°C (delicate, colored and fine hair), 210°C (naturally textured hair), 230°C ( thick or wavy hair). At first I thought I'd try the first one because my hair is colored, but it didn't work on me because my hair's too thick and curly at the tip. Same with the second temperature, so I needed the last one. The highest heat. I started to notice a difference instantly. My curls became flat, woohoo! It's not that I don't like my curls but I think straight hair looks more neat.

I have to be honest, the description on the product is 100 % right. My hair is shiny, beautiful straight and looks healthy. It doesn't flatten the hair the way an iron does, you can see that I still have a lot of volume but I like it that way. It's so comfortable to use, I could integrate this into my morning routine without hesitation. The device doesn't even take a minute to warm up, great if you're having a lack of time. The brush is lightweight as they mentioned, so no pressure on the wrists and also no danger of letting it fall out of your hands. I notice the difference with my normal straightening iron - really, this is so much better! I'm so happy I got it, it's one of my favorite hair products for real. I also have to say that their service is outstanding. From the beginning till the end the collaboration has been wonderful; I had the possibility to track my order and to ask questions anytime I want. Thank you so much, Irresistible Me!

Price: $ 45 (normally $ 69 so you save $ 24!)

Conclusion
+ comfortable to use every single day
+ high quality material
+ low price
+ beautiful results
+ order on time
+ great customer service

The Jade can be your ultimate christmas gift, maybe something to put on your wishlist? Or a nice present for your teenage sister. I can sincerely recommand the product.

This post was sponsored. All opinions are my own.


23 reacties:

  1. Lovely review!
    I, myself am expecting this hair straightening to arrive.I can't wait to try it.
    One question, how long did it take to arrive to you?Thanks
    xoxo

    http://badassvampire.blogspot.rs/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi dear, thanks for the visit. Mine took about 3 weeks :) Have a lovely day x

      Verwijderen
  2. Great item, you look fantastic:)
    Have a lovely day ❤❤❤
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Interesting post my dear, thank you for sharing :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. You look amazing dear

    www.abdelkhalekleblog.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. It looks a great product! The final effect is amazing!
    Kisses
    Paola ♡
    PollywoodbyPaolaFratus

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Oh looks like a nice product Isabelle, you look great! :)

    Thank you for sharing <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Sounds like a great brush, Isa. Happy holidays.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. It surely is Lenya, I wish you happy holidays too x

      Verwijderen
  8. Wonderful and perfect! I follow you blog, please follow me too. http://alamodenatine.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Uuuuu, nice. It works good, as far as I see!:)
    http://color--your--life.blogspot.ro/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Super blog and your presenting style about the hair straightening that's are very appreciated good work.
    hair straightening

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment on my blog post. I read them all and reply as quickly as possible.

Vriendelijk bedankt om de tijd te nemen om een reactie te plaatsen op mijn blog post. Ik lees ze allemaal en antwoord zo spoedig als mogelijk is.

 
Outfit Van De Dag Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template